This book brings together selected exam pieces, scales and arpeggios, sight-reading and audio downloads, to support ABRSM’s Grade 1 Saxophone syllabus from 2022.
- Nine pieces in a range of styles, chosen from Lists A, B and C.
- Classic repertoire and newly commissioned pieces and arrangements.
- Piano accompaniments for both E- and B- instruments included.
- Scales and arpeggios, and sample sight-reading tests, for requirements from the current syllabus.
- Audio performances of the nine pieces on alto saxophone and piano by expert musicians, plus accompaniment-only tracks for both E- and B- instruments for use when practising (download code included in the book)
The Exam Pack is an ideal resource for preparation for ABRSM’s Practical Grade 1 Saxophone exam, as well as providing an excellent toolkit for the general development of technical skills at this level.