The series has been compiled by string specialists Kathy and David Blackwell and covers the musical and technical elements of the early grades in three progressive volumes. Many of the arrangements are featured on the ABRSM Viola syllabus from 2024 and, in addition, all are ideal choices for Performance Grade exams. There are piano accompaniments for every piece, and viola accompaniments and guitar chords for many pieces, providing useful flexibility for students and teachers.
Key features of the series:
• new arrangements of repertoire spanning many cultures and styles, in three progressive volumes at Grades Initial to 3
• accompaniments for piano, viola and guitar
• a rich source of repertoire for a concert or exam
• many of the pieces are featured on the ABRSM Viola syllabus from 2024
• an interesting footnote and fun fact for every piece