It's built tough so you never have to worry about throwing it in a backpack or gear case. And the Beyerdynamic TG V50's Sound Channeling Technology (SCT) cuts back on resonance and offers maximum feedback rejection - this means more of you in your monitors and a cleaner sound for front of house.
Beyerdynamic has been refining its acoustic labyrinthing known as Sound Channeling Technology for decades. Special channeling throughout the TG V50's housing with exacting geometries gives this mic the unique Beyer sound. Beyerdynamic uses this technology to influence the polar pattern for better gain before feedback, and to shape the frequency response for cleaner, clearer stage reproduction.
- Built for live vocal reproduction
- Full frequency range (50Hz-17kHz) for crisp, clear vocals
- Sound Channeling Technology (SCT) reduces unwanted resonance and feedback issues
- High gain before feedback for more you in your monitors
- Highpass filter cuts down on stage noise and bass boom
- Affordable and rugged
- Professional looks for any occasion
- Includes mic clamp and storage bag