The Classic Rock Series delivers the look, feel and performance of the much sought-after vintage instruments from the Golden Era of electric guitars. At the heart of each CR Series guitar is the specially designed ClassicRocker pickups for an authentic vintage rock sound and response.
The CR100's classic design fearures a single cutaway body with carved maple top.
The Powersound pickups provide classic humbucker punch and tone with a quality/value quotient that cannot be beat.
CR100 is equipped with a Tune-O-Matic bridge and stop tailpiece which provides enhanced sustain as well as tuning stability and accurate intonation.
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Canadian Hard Maple
- Binding: N/A
- Fretboard: Rosewood, 12 Radius(305mm
- Frets: 22 / Large (2.7mm
- Scale: 24 3/4 (629mm
- Inlay: White Dot
- Tuners: Die cast
- Bridge: T.O.M Bridge & Stop Tailpiece
- Pickups: Powersound PSLP-1F & PSLP-1R (H-H
- Electronics: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3way toggle
- Hardware: NI (Nickel
- Strings: D'addario EXL110