Sorry - this product is no longer available
The third-generation Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 delivers a ton of firepower in an affordable package. Two vibrant Focusrite mic/instrument preamps are right on the front panel where you need them, while the back panel hosts a slew of extra I/O — up to 18-in/20-out simultaneously!
R 12 995,00
R 9 395,00
Scarlett interfaces sit at the heart of more music-making, recording and production spaces than any other range, and 18i20 is Scarlett’s most versatile interface. The rack-mountable 3rd Generation 18i20 gives you 18 inputs and 20 outputs of incredible sound quality. Enough to make any space into a fully-fledged recording studio.
18i20’s high channel count and even higher audio quality are designed to give you all the ins and outs you need to get the best sound every time. Leave all your instruments plugged in for easy writing and recording or put the vast I/O to work in large recording sessions. Make anywhere your control room with the built-in talkback mic. Reference your recordings on multiple monitor setups with speaker switching. Wherever you take 18i20, you’re ready to produce.
The 3rd Gen mic pres are the best Scarlett has ever heard. The 24-bit/192kHz converters give your recordings clarity and detail. Air mode breathes life into vocals, adding unique high-end detail. Decades of experience mean Scarlett sounds just like you.
With ADAT, you can grow your recording capabilities even further. Want to mic up an entire drum kit? Add an eight-channel mic pre such as Scarlett OctoPre or Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic and never miss a beat.
- High-performance 24-bit/192kHz converters
- 8 upgraded 3rd-generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Switchable Air mode gives your recordings a brighter, more open sound
- 2 high-headroom instrument inputs for bass, guitar, or synths
- 8 balanced line inputs, total of 10 balanced line outputs
- 4 monitor outputs with anti-thump technology and speaker switching for dual-monitor setups
- 2 x ADAT optical I/O, S/PDIF I/O, MIDI I/O, word clock out
- Front-panel 8-channel, 5-segment LED bar-graph meters
- Super-low latency lets you monitor with native plug-in effects in real time
- Direct Monitor circuit for monitoring your input with guaranteed low-latency
- Virtual loopback makes podcasting, live streaming, and sampling easy
- Onboard talkback functionality with built-in front-panel talkback mic
- Dual headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Internal power supply (IEC mains cable included)
- Quick Start tool gets you up and running fast