Featuring a body made completely from okume, the AE205JR produces outstanding tone and volume across the high, mid, and low ranges. The okume neck is topped with a katalox fingerboard that is wonderfully playable and responsive — great for beginning and emerging players. There's even an Ibanez T-bar under-saddle pickup for outstanding amplified tone when you want to plug in.
Other fine appointments on the AE205JR include scalloped X-bracing and a katalox bridge for great tonal support. There are even a genuine compensated bone saddle and a bone nut. To top it all off, the addition of a beautiful abalone and maple soundhole rosette and specially designed wooden vine inlay on the fingerboard add a stunning visual accent to this fine instrument.
- Body Shape: AE Junior body
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Back & Sides: Okoume back & Okoume sides
- Neck: AE / Nyatoh neck
- Fretboard: Katalox fretboard
- Bridge: Katalox bridge
- Inlay: Specially designed Wooden Vine
- Tuning Machine: Chrome Open Gear tuners w/butterbean knobs (18:1 gear ratio)
- Nut Material: Bone
- Number of frets: 20
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage™
- Pickup: Ibanez T-bar Undersaddle
- Preamp: Ibanez Custom Electronics