The AEG10II features a spruce top and sapele back and sides that give it a crisp, clear midrange and balanced high and low end, great for just about any style. A rosewood bridge and fingerboard add extra tonal richness to this no-nonsense instrument. When you want to plug in, a Fishman Sonicore Pickup with Ibanez AEQ-SP1 preamp/tuner system is onboard to deliver stellar amplified tone. Guitarists here at Sweetwater really appreciate the Ibanez AEG10II for its playability and price.
The shallow body design of the AEG10II is not only comfortable to play, but it also keeps feedback at bay when plugged in. The undersized body eliminates the boominess you get from larger-bodied acoustics, making it ideal for live performance as well as recording. And its undersized design means it's lighter, making it an ideal "campfire" guitar that travels well to the beach or to the gig.
The Ibanez AEG10II's built-in Ibanez AEQ-SP1 preamp and Fishman Sonicore pickup give you the power and tone you need for use onstage or in the studio. The AEQ-SP1 active preamp gives you both a 3-band EQ and a shape control, which make it easy to get great sound in virtually any venue. You'll also love the convenience of the built-in guitar tuner.
- Slender, midsize dreadnought-style, perfect for a wide variety of playing techniques and musical styles
- Sapele back and sides deliver a full and deeply resonant voice
- Spruce top balances the warmth of sapele with clear mids and singing highs
- Onboard Fishman Sonicore pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SP1 preamp deliver quality amplified sound
- Preamp system includes an onboard tuner