The lightweight and tonally balanced poplar body meets a traditionally styled maple neck capped with a fingerboard of New Zealand pine, seasoned for hardness and durability, that's fitted with a dual-action truss rod for great playability year-round. Ibanez's Infinity R (H) humbuckers and familiar 3-way switch yield chunky rhythms to unrelenting crunch to cover serious tonal ground. Two other ART series mainstays, the Full Tune III bridge and tailpiece, maximize vibrational transfer from stem to stern.
Loaded with a duo of Infinity R (H) humbuckers, the Ibanez ART Standard 120 yields a range of impressive tones. The neck position humbucker is voiced for warmer, richer tone, while the bridge humbucker is a brilliant lead pickup: vibrant yet snarling with an enhanced midrange output when you push it. If you're after maximum tonal tenacity, then the ART Standard 120 will give your amplifier what it craves.
- An Ibanez twist on the classic single cut
- Smartly priced and well equipped
- Lightweight and tonally balanced poplar body
- Traditionally styled maple neck capped with a fingerboard of New Zealand pine
- Dual-action truss rod yields great playability
- Infinity R (H) humbuckers deliver chunky rhythms to unrelenting crunch
- Full Tune III bridge and tailpiece maximize vibrational transfer from stem to stern