The Artwood series was crafted to produce a traditional as well as a modern guitar. Technology moves forward at a frantic pace and the world of guitar craftsmanship is no different. In producing the Artwood series, Ibanez respected the rich tradition of the acoustic guitar while adding modern interpretations in our continuing search for the ultimate in guitar tone.
This guitar comes with a solid sitka spruce top, Fishman® Sonicore pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SP2 Preamp w/Onboard tuner. In addition to the 1/4" output jack, a balanced XLR jack is included for direct connection to a PA system.
Ibanez Advantage bridge pins are included, and really are an advantage over old-fashioned pins. Advantage pins are easier to take out and easier to put in than standard pins. A special bulb-shaped end makes the pin easy to grip and also prevents the pin from being pushed in too far. Best of all, with Advantage, the pin and string stay put.
- Body Shape: Cutaway Dreadnought body
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Back & Sides: Mahogany back & Mahogany sides
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Tuning Machine: Chrome Die-cast tuners
- Number of frets: 20
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage™ bridge pins
- Pickup: Fishman® Sonicore pickup
- Preamp: Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp w/Onboard tuner
- Output jack: Balanced XLR & 1/4" outputs