Concert ukuleles are slightly larger and longer than the standard soprano at 23in (58cm), and have a few extra frets on the neck meaning a slightly larger range (C-D#). The extra size makes the concert louder too, but both are tuned to the same pitches.
- Fitted with Aquila Nylgut strings
- Engineered Rosewood fretboard and bridge
- Mahogany neck, pine body
- Reliable geared machine head tuners
- Available in a range of fun colours including block colour, metallic and burst finishes
- Supplied with a quality, Octopus branded gig bag