- Lovemore Music Shop delivers anywhere in South Africa!
- The delivery times are subject to stock availability.
- Normal delivery times are as follows:
- Gauteng and surrounding areas: 24 hours
- Durban, Bloem & surrounding areas: 24 - 48 hours
- Cape Town, PE & surrounding areas: 48 - 72 hours
- Delivery to Outlying areas: 4 - 5 days.
- We do not deliver orders outside of South Africa. If you are from outside SA, you can place your order and organise a courier to collect from our Melville store.
Cost of delivery for South Africa:
- We offer a minimal shipping cost (R65 for all orders under R1,000.00) for door-to-door-deliveries based on the least expensive shipping options available.
- For all orders over R1,000.00, shipping is free.
- Should you require a faster delivery time, the shipping cost might be more.
- When you submit your order, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your order and it is being processed.
- You will receive regular order status updates throughout the entire shopping process.
- Please make sure we have your correct contact details.
- Should you not receive any correspondence regarding the status of your order within 24 hours - it might be that your contact details are incorrect and we urge you to contact us to update your details.
Item not in stock
We strive to have our products available for immediate shipment. On rare occasions, due to popularity and high demand some products that are listed on this website may be out of stock or on back order. We will take all necessary steps to advise you in a prompt manner if this situation occurs.
If you wish to cancel the order at this stage, you will be given the opportunity. Alternatively, we will do our best to provide you with a solution whether it being a replacement product or sometimes even better product at the same price.
- All our products are sourced from the official South African manufacturer's representative.
- You get the full manufacturer’s warranty. Minimum warranty is 1 year.
- Warranties protect against manufacturing flaws and faults in products and do not cover wear and tear on consumables, such as drum sticks, strings, drum skins, reeds, etc.
- Maintenance is not covered by warranty. Any warranty repairs and / or replacements are carried out in the minimum of time.
- Any warranty repairs are carried out by the manufacturer’s official representative in South Africa and by trained technicians.
- After the warranty period, the manufacturers’ representative in South Africa will still provide a repair service by a trained technician subject to a fee.
Customers will be held liable for the sending and or collection (or all courier costs) of defective, broken or damaged goods after 7 business days from the delivering of goods (no matter if it is still under manufacturer warrantee or not).
- Online orders without any payment will be cancelled within 7 days after the order has been placed.
- Once and order has been placed and paid for, the order will be deemed accepted by the client.
- Should there be any problems regarding the order you will be notified immediately.
Requests on any returns needs to be completed on the website. This option is only available for completed orders.
Customers need to provide a detailed explanation of the return and have their receipt.
If the customer paid by credit card: The original credit card account from which the order was made will be credited either in full or with the arranged amount due to a possible outright cancellation. Please note that credit card refunds may take a day or two to reflect in your account.
If the customer paid by transfer or cash deposit: Please send us your correct bank account details including the account name, account number, bank and branch code for a speedily refund.
A customer may within 15 business days after delivery return the goods to Lovemore Music Shop for a full refund, where:
- Goods were delivered as a result of a transaction entered into because of direct marketing (advertisement / promotions) and the customer has exercised his right to cancel the agreement without reason or penalty during the cooling-off period.
- Goods which the customer did not have an opportunity to see or examine before delivery and where the customer has now rejected delivery.
In such a case goods are returned at the risk and expense of the customer.
Valid reasons for rejection of delivery are:
- the type and quality of the goods are not as reasonably contemplated in the agreement; or
- the goods differ in a material respect or characteristic from the sample or product description (based on what an ordinary alert customer would be entitled to expect); or
- the goods do not reasonably conform to the material specifications of a special order.
In such a case goods are returned at the risk and expense of Lovemore Music Shop.
Goods found to be unsuitable for a particular purpose communicated to Lovemore Music Shop when entering into the transaction, may also be returned at the risk and expense of Lovemore Music Shop within 10 business days of delivery. Again we ask that you make sure that you acquire the correct details and use of a product before placing your order.
A customer will lose his right of return for a full refund if the product was purchased without any communication with Lovemore Music Shop in order to ascertain whether the product is suitable for a particular purpose.
A customer will also lose his right of return for a full refund, other than for defective or unsafe products, if the goods concerned have been disassembled, altered, permanently installed, affixed or combined with other goods, installed and authorized, Scratched CD's or DVD's; or a public regulation for reasons of public health or other prohibits the return of such goods
A customer will lose his rights for a return for a full refund on any special orders or products manufactured or altered to client specifications.
Lovemore Music Shop will refund the customer the price paid for the goods, less a 15% re-stocking charge for any outright cancellation in terms of the following:
- Returned in original condition and repackaged in their original packaging – a charge for use, consumption or depletion of the goods unless the consumption or depletion was reasonable and required for the customer to determine the acceptability of the goods.
- In all other cases – a 15% re-stocking charge of the original amount for necessary restoration costs to render the goods fit for re-stocking may be charged, unless where the packaging was reasonably destroyed in order to allow for the customer to determine whether the goods conformed to the sample or brochure description in cases where the goods were not examined by the customer before delivery or were fit for the intended purpose communicated to Lovemore Music Shop.
Lovemore Music Shop reserves the right to decide on whether a refund or credit is given on any outright returns.
In such a case goods are returned at the risk and expense of customer.
Lovemore Music Shop serves the right to inspect any returned goods before any decision will be made on terms of the returns policy.
Customers should choose carefully and not frivolously enter into transactions in the false hope and expectation that they may return the item for a refund.