Equally suited to both beginners and those who take on regular live shows, a large body guitar like this delivers a large, warm tone that will be sure to turn heads.
A mahogany back and sides and sitka spruce top are paired with a low-profile neck and a Sigma pickup system. The bigger body and tonewood selection help to project a well-balanced sound, with impressive detail and excellent clarity. A shorter scale length ensures that this guitar is comfortable and accessible to play too – an especially useful feature if you’re just starting out! It's equally suited to strumming as it is more precise playing.
A pickup system from Sigma compliments the craftsmanship. It propels the guitars natural voice, with three controls (treble, middle and bass) allowing you to craft your preferred tone. The onboard tuner now means there’s absolutely no excuse for being out of tune again either!
- Body Size: Grand Jumbo-14 Fret
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, Low Profile
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Fingerboard: Micarta
- Scale Length: 25.4” (645 mm)
- Neck width at nut: 1-11/16” (42,9 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Chrome, diecast
- Electronics: Sigma Preamp (with Tuner)
- Finish: Ultra-thin UV-finish
- Strings: D´Addario EXP16