A solid Sitka spruce top sits enthroned on a mahogany body, providing a balanced sound with clear basses, vocal and distinctive mids and brilliant highs. Against this background, the Sigma DMC -1STE-BK+ turns out to be a true all-rounder that delivers both acoustically and for the stage.
In addition, a compensated bridge insert made of bone ensures optimum resonance transmission and a flat string position, while the chrome-plated die-cast mechanisms keep the tuning clean. For use on stage, the Fishman Isys+ pickup is available, which transfers the sound of the guitar to the amplifier with natural warmth.
The Sigma GMC-STE-BKB+ at a glance:
- Electro-acoustic Grand Orchestra western guitar
- Massive Sitka spruce top on a mahogany body for a balanced and powerful sound image
- Ideal for Singer-Songwriters
- Compensated bone bar insert for optimal resonance transmission
- Chrome-plated die-cast mechanisms for tuning stability
- Low Profile " " Neck profile for a pleasant and soft playing feeling
- Fishman Isys+ pickup for warm amplified sound on stage