These new models boast Grand OM designs, 14-fret bodies and a range of exotic wood choices! This ensures a comfortable, practical playing experience without sacrificing any of the wholesome tone you might associate with larger-bodied acoustic guitars.
Sigma have also kitted the Modern Series out with Fishman Flex electronics. Not only do you get Fishman's truly outstanding acoustic tone, but you get a simple selection of controls for basic tonal tweaking. Bass, treble and volume - everything you need!
If you're considering a new performance acoustic but are intimidated by the price of the top players in the market, you're bound to find something that suits you with the Sigma Modern Series!
- Body Size: Grand OM-14 Fret, Cutaway
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, Low Profile
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Fingerboard: Micarta
- Scale Length: 25.4 (645 mm)
- Neck width at nut: 1-3/4 (44,5 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Chrome, diecast
- Electronics: Fishman Flex
- Finish: PU-lacquer
- Strings: D´Addario EXP16