Sporting a Mahogany body and Spruce top, the GME+ produces bright tones and projection for an array of styles such as light fingerpicking or heavy strumming. A real bone nut provides great sustain for those vast open chords. The satin neck is a nice feature for easy movement up and down the Micarta fretboard.
The built-in Sigma-designed EQ is perfect for hooking up to an amp on the fly, so plug in and play live or at rehearsals quickly and without too much fiddling, especially on an unfamiliar amp's EQ channels. The GME+ also comes with an inbuilt tuner, great for live performances or any moment you need to pick up and play without the fuss of digging out the one you lost down the back of the sofa.
- Body Size: Grand OM-14 Fret
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, Low Profile
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Fingerboard: Micarta
- Scale Length: 25.4” (645 mm)
- Neck width at nut: 1-3/4” (44,5 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Chrome, diecast
- Electronics: Sigma Preamp (with Tuner)
- Finish: PU-lacquer