The Orchestra model with neck transition at the 14th fret comes with a solid Sitka spruce top on a mahogany body and offers a transparent and warm tone with radiant mids. This makes the Sigma OMM-ST+ ideal for fingerstyle and light strumming for powerful vocal accompaniment.
Solid chrome-plated die-cast mechanisms maintain tuning, while the saddle and the compensated bridge insert of the OMM-ST+ are made of bone and provide a resonant connection between string and body. The Sigma OMM-ST+ is an excellent instrument with an unbeatable price-performance ratio with regard to the quality workmanship at Sigma and the use of solid tonewood.
- Orchestra Model, 000-14 Fret Acoustic Guitar
- Solid Sitka spruce top and back and sides in mahogany for a wide and dynamic sound image
- Compensated bone bar inlay for optimal resonance transmission
- Chrome-plated die-cast mechanics for tuning stability
- Natural satin finish for an open sound image