Designed for children aged 6-12, each production lasts around 30 minutes and can be learned, rehearsed and performed in as little as 2 days.
Stage a real class act with this comprehensive and flexible resource:
- Succinct casting and direction suggestions
- Optional props list with a wealth of additional downloadable resources
- Straightforward and catchy songs, with complete demonstration and backing tracks on an accompanying CD
- Voice and piano scores with guitar chords
- A wide range of flexible easy band and orchestral parts available to download which can be played in conjunction with the backing tracks or as part of an independent live orchestral or band
- Photocopiable lyric sheets (also available as downloads for printing or projection)
- Wide-ranging cross-curricular teaching and classroom activity suggestions
- A customisable poster to publicise performances
This Micromusical includes topics including:* the Viking invasions of the British Isles * King Alfred * Norse Mythology (Valhalla, Asgard, Odin, Thor, Frey, Freya, Tyr, the children of Loki, Fenrir) * the present-day effect of the Vikings on British culture.
Book + CD