By using VET (Virtual Element Technology), which is based on an analysis of the components and amp circuits themselves, VTX amplifiers produce the most accurate and realistic amplifier sounds to date. These new amplifiers also feature a multi-stage Valvetronix tube preamp. This preamp design incorporates authentic analog circuitry to achieve the subtle tonal adjustments and capture the nuances that are distinctive of vacuum tube amps. In addition to this clever circuitry, VTX amplifiers feature a tightly sealed cabinet and a proprietary bass-reflex designed to deliver stunning resonance. Go beyond the realm of previous modeling amps with the new VOX Tone Room editing software that lets you customize the existing amps and effects yourself, or create your own!
VTX amps are equipped with a USB port for simple integration with a PC, Mac, or even iOS & Android platforms and works seamlessly with the new VOX Tone Room software for deep editing of your favorite amp models, effects and presets! Tone Room is available to download on your PC, Mac via the Support tab of this page and is also available for your iOS and Android devices via the App Store or Google Play!
- Output power: 40 Watts RMS at 5 Ohms
- Speaker: 1 x 10″ Standard Speaker
- Inputs: 1 x Normal Input Jack, 1 x Aux Input Jack, 1 x Foot Switch Jack, 1 x USB (type B) Mini Port
- Outputs: 1 x Headphone Jack
- Controls: Power Level, Volume, Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Amp Model Selector, 5 x User Defined Selectors, 3 x Effects Selectors, 2 x User Defined Value Knobs, Bias Shift, Class Selector
- Amp Models: 11 (20 when using Vox Tone Room Software)
- Effects: Pedal 1 type: 4 (COMP, CHORUS, OVERDRIVE, DISTORTION); Pedal 2 type: 4 (FLANGER, PHASER, TREMOLO, DELAY); Reverb type: 4 (ROOM, SPRING, HALL, PLATE); Noise Reduction: 1
- Programs: 33 (60 when using Vox Tone Room Software); 8 User Programs (2 banks x 4 channels)
- Signal Processing: A/D conversion: 24-bit; D/A conversion: 24-bit