Armed with 24-bit/192kHz audio quality and innovative connectivity, the Yamaha AG03 USB mixer and audio interface aims to be a flexible solution for webcasters, gamers, and mobile musicians.
R 3 990.00
R 2 900.00
connect a mic or headset into channel one, add compression, EQ, and reverb and you've got radio-ready vocal sound. Plug your guitar into channel two or your keyboard into channel three for direct recording.
Complete with a loopback function for easy live streaming, the Yamaha AG03 USB mixer is a smart desktop solution when you need maximum flexibility in a simple, streamlined mixer.
- USB mixer and audio interface for webcasting, gaming, and music production
- Built-in DSP for EQ, compression, filtering, and reverb
- Loopback mode combines all inputs and playback channels for easy internet streaming
- Outstanding audio quality, with D-PRE mic preamp and 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- Ready for your microphone, guitar, keyboard, and even your gaming headset
- Includes Cubase Al downloadable version
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 3
- Computer Connectivity: 1 x USB
- Faders: 1 x 60mm
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 1 x XLR/TRS Combo
- Phantom Power: Channel 1
- Inputs - Line: 3 x 1/4"
- Inputs - Other: 1 x 1/8" (Headset), 1 x 1/8" (Aux)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x 1/4", 1 x stereo RCA
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8" (Headset)
- Effects: Yes