Capable of recording and playback of high-resolution 24-bit/192 kHz sound, this mixer features two XLR/1/4" combo mic/line inputs, as well as stereo 1/4" and RCA line inputs with level control, and a Hi-Z switch for direct recording of guitar and bass. The mixer is compatible with Windows, Mac and iPad.
One XLR/1/4" combo mic/line input is equipped with a D-PRE mic preamp that was originally designed by Yamaha for use in their high-end recording gear. This channel features switchable 48V phantom power for use with dynamic and condenser microphones, and also features a pad switch for recording loud sound sources such as guitar amplifiers.
The AG06 mixer has two stereo 1/4" outs for connecting to your PA system or monitor speakers. It also has a 1/4" headphone output with level control for personal monitoring, as well as an 1/8" aux input for monitoring portable devices and headset connectivity.
- High resolution (24-bit192kHz) 2-track audio recording and playback.
- Flexible LOOPBACK feature - perfect for live recording or webcasting.
- "D-PRE" studio quality mic preamps with high gain and low noise.
- Easy control and pro sound with 1-TOUCH COMP/EQ, EFFECT and AMP SIM processing.
- +48V phantom power on CH1 input for condenser mics and Dl boxes.
- Hi-Z input for guitars on CH2.
- iPad (2 or later) connectivity via Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (requires external USB power supply)
- USB bus-powered for Mac & PC.
- Rugged metal chassis.
- Includes Cubase AI downloadable version.