The Yamaha CVP-809GP's Grand Touch keyboard with wooden keys feels great under your fingers, while Linear Graded Hammer action dedicates a unique weight for each key. Its sounds are equally as stimulating. You get two grand pianos: Yamaha's own flagship CFX and the inimitable Bösendorfer Imperial, along with over a thousand ultra-realistic instrument voices. Also onboard is an irresistible suite of interactive music entertainment, education, and performance features.
Two world-class concert grands in one digital piano
Yamaha's CVP Clavinova has two world-class concert grands onboard: Yamaha's own flagship CFX, selected and played by the winner of the 2010 International Chopin Piano Competition, and the inimitable Bösendorfer Imperial — the 8-octave beast from one of the world's oldest and most esteemed piano makers. Characterized by distinctive traits, including power, versatility, subtlety, and mellowness, both of these superb pianos are featured (by name) in the Clavinova. Tuned to perfection by experienced technicians and with each key recorded individually, Clavinova truly captures the unique tonal character of each of these peerless instruments.
- 88-key Grand Touch keyboard with wooden keys
- Binaural CFX Sampling technology delivers a three-dimensional sound, re-creating the player’s perspective through headphones.
- Built-in (40W + 30W + 20W) x 2 + 80W amplifiers and speaker system
- Linear Graded Hammer action dedicates a unique weight for each key
- Includes 2 legendary concert grands: Yamaha's flagship CFX and the inimitable Bösendorfer Imperial
- 1,605 ultra-realistic instrument voices make crafting beautiful-sounding arrangements easy
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) vibrates and reverberates like a real acoustic piano
- Super Articulation 2 (SA2) Voices produce realistic expressive nuances of non-keyboard instruments, such as a flute or guitar
- Piano Room feature lets you jam with 3 virtual session musicians in Session mode, allows you to practice and perform along with 675 Styles, and automatically follows your harmonies and volume expression
- Chord Looper records your chord progressions so that the Style engine can loop them, freeing you up to experiment with two-hand playing or soloing
- Playlist attaches a number of settings such as Style, MIDI/audio song, Registration Memories, to your recordings for instant recall
- Follow Lights library teaches you popular melodies in an intuitive way
- Mic input lets you wing along with your keyboard performances and karaoke song files from YamahaMusicSoft.com
- 9” color touch panel makes operating a wide selection of functions quick and easy
- Bluetooth audio for connection of your smart device
- Smart Pianist supplies audio-to-score capabilities
- Built-in USB audio/MIDI interface for connecting to your computer
- HDMI display output mirrors your display — great for karaoke!
- Music rest with integrated music clips
- Integration with Yamaha Apps for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch